Run 4 Everett

Saturday, February 11, 2012

18 Months

Dear Everett,

Today you would have "turned" 18 months old. That is so hard to believe! It's hard now, for me to imagine you running around our house, driving your big sister crazy. It's hard to know that if you survived when I was induced, what kind of life you would have had. I have no doubt that you were probably pretty oxygen deprived for a few days. I know things sometimes happen for a reason and I know that you are in the loving arms of God, Jesus, and so many of your daddy's and my grandparents who love on you every day. I have no doubt how much you are loved in Heaven because I know how much you are loved here on earth.

You are going to be a big brother pretty soon, but you already know that. :) I just wish you were here with us to see your little sister come into this world and to be a physical part of her life. I know you will be watching her from above. Please continue to watch over her and help her to arrive safely into this world.

As your daddy and I have been looking around at baby stores recently, we've seen a lot of sail boat themed items. It always makes us think of you, since your room was decked out with sailboats! It makes me smile to see a little reminder of you in unexpected places. We love you so much, Everett. We miss you everyday. We want you to continue to be a part of your sister's lives and promise to teach your little sister all about you and your legacy.

Love,

Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment